Questionnaire Sheet Used:
- Do you know any organization that provide scholarships in your community?
- What are the education challenges that you face in a bid to educate the African child?
- How has your community supported children education?
- What problems are affecting the education system in Uganda?
- How can the concerned groups help in solving the problems that affect the education system in Uganda?
(Case Study 1. Kinaabi Umea Primary School)
The programme started by visiting a local primary school, government owned but with poor learning conditions though they tried to put up buildings. The school is called KINAABI UMEA P/S. located at a village called Nakimamba, Njeru Municipality in Buikwe District started in 1977 having 256 total number of pupils from Nursery to P.7 and with a UNEB Center number.
Download a detailed report here EDUCATION.pdf (87 downloads)